Tuesday, March 24, 2009

has Rihanna moved own?

Rihanna was seen with Wilmer Valderrama at the Geisha House. Is the super star moving on with her life? I hope so she deserves some one who's a lover not a fighter. Although it has been said that Wilmer is some what of a womanizer, if there is a connection hopefully Rihanna will take things slow. Or maybe Wilmer is just a friend?
I wonder what Natasha thinks of Chris Brown after the alleged altercation with Rihanna? Just speaking from my point of view if she did play a part in causing the abuse to Rihanna, She should apologize. I am quiet sure that Natasha knew that Chris and Rihanna were in a relationship before she sent the alleged text message to Chris Brown, which shows that she has no respect when it comes to boundaries. I know that these are young women but hopefully they will  realize that there's more than one fish in the sea.   

No comments: